Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 Number Calendar

Here is my 2012 "number" calendar. Hetty, my friend from Craft Chaos,  introduced me to her cool number calendars a few years ago.  You can find Hetty's 2012 number calendar and the mini template for 2012 on her blog post Calendar 2012. I just realized I'm visually challenged and needed a mini calendar that begins with Sunday, so found THIS mini calendar on Mary's Blog, Very Merry Vintage Style.
Cat and dog stamp are Mini Cloisonne Pets from Michael Strong. Flowers, twigs and grass are Stamps by Judith.

4 comments:

Carole M. said...

Hi Laura! an intruiging calendar presentation; really nice project.

Hetty said...

Yeah!!! Laura, you did it and the calendar looks so beautiful. Such nice colors, pretty flowers and the cat and dog give it a homely feeling. I am sure your DD will love it!

Stampindamour said...

Laura - this is a fantastic idea! I really like your creation! xo

-pamela :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a wonderful project! I love the color (I love blue...) and the images you used are perfect! Your DD will love this!