Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Card Captain, Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy Tuesday! For card of the day 2 on the Enjoy Michael Strong Stamps Yahoo Group I'm using the heart stamp from  Mini Cloissone Shapes.
It's a kraft cardstock base with printed papers from  My Mind's Eye: The Sweetest Thing Lavender. The Mini Cloissone Heart is stamped with worn lipstick Distress ink on white cardstock, then embossed with clear embossing powder. I trimmed the heart with scissors. The sentiment is stamped with close to cocoa ink from Stampin' Up'. Used a thin piece of caramel twine for the tie. Used dimensional foam to adhere the heart and the sentiment layer.

Below, you can see the inside of the card. Stamped the heart with SU's rose romance.

Materials:
Kraft and white cardstock
Stamps: Michael Strong's Mini Cloissone Heart, Stampin' Up Thanks from the heart
Tim Holtz distress ink: worn lipstick; Stampin' Up' ink: close to cocoa, rose romance

Printed papers: My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing Lavender
America Crafts Caramel Twine

1 comment:

Kim's Creations said...

Hi Laura! Thanks for the comments on my card, I would love to see the cased version. I love when people can get inspired by something I did!