Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Cards 2013

Here are some Christmas cards I made. My friend, Jane, from Love To Be Stampin' sent me a gift recently-- doilies, die cuts--some stamped with the cute hedgehogs. These motivated me to gather my stash of Christmas papers and make some easy Christmas cards.
Below you can see some close-ups and additional cards. It was fun to write my own sentiments and my friends names (not shown) on some. The printed papers had space that was perfect to personalize.



A washi tape tree.

 
 
Papers: 
My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas;
Simple Stories Handmade Holiday
 Tim Holtz Paper Stash Seasonal
Stamps
Hero Arts, Michael Strong, Stampin' Up!, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous

3 comments:

Carole M. said...

you've had a lot of fun being creative Laura with great results too

Diane Bouse said...

I love the one with the diagonal stripes from the paper. Very bright and cheery.

Unknown said...

Laura... Love your blog! Your Christmas cards are wonderful! I really like what you did with the hedgehog images. Love that stamp! Thanks for sharing.