Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Card of the Day

Happy Monday! 
I'm card captain at the Enjoy Michael Strong Stamps Yahoo Group today and Thursday June 11.
Today's card features Mike's Large Cloisonne Cat which was stamped with Versafine black onyx ink, then fussy cut and adhered with dimensional foam.
I colored it with worn lipstick and spun sugar distress inks. I used the same method as Friday, dabbing ink onto my craft sheet and used an aqua painter to pickup color and apply to the cat image.
Used the same techniques for the watercolor background and LH Bokeh as last Thursday's card of the day.
Sentiment is from Tim Holtz stamped on a rectangle and adhered with dimensional foam.
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Confettiny said...

Very nice card, Laura.
Lovely colours.
Normally I'm not very keen on pink, but I like this card.

greetings, Trix

Diane Bouse said...

LOVE the kitty. Works very well with the background.

Carolee said...

Love the cat!