Saturday, January 9, 2016

Punch All Over The Page Daisy Medallion

Elise Klug's lovely cards inspired me to make this card.
She was card captain at the Enjoy Michael Strong Stamps Yahoo Group this past week.
A couple of her cards featured Martha Stewart's "Punch All Over The Page" Daisy Medallion punch.
When I saw that punch at Michaels on clearance, I just had to buy it.

I used a thinner weight white cardstock for my "3 daisy medallion"  layer.
I think the "punch all over the page" works better with thinner rather than thicker paper.
I stamped Mike's vines from his Pumpkin Harvest stamp set in Stampin' Up's  celery ink
on the green cardstock underneath the medallion layer.
With distress ripe persimmon and squeezed lemonade
I stamped Mike's mini flower from his Mini Cloisonne Shapes set,
fussy cut them, sponged the edges and used dimensional foam to attach.
Used Magill's Paper Blossoms Pine punch for the greenery, attaching with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, which is like white glue, but dries quickly.
Stamped friends sentiment from TPC Studios Secret Garden Collage cling rubber set
using Versafine black onyx ink
on a white layer that was edge punched with Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch.
Finished card dimensions: 3.75 inches wide  x 8.5 inches high.

Here you can see the inside of my card.
with a white insert stamped with  Mike's vines in Stampin' UP's green galore,
and mini flowers with distress ripe persimmon and squeezed lemonade.

Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: