Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter 2016

Happy Easter!!!
Here is this year's lamb cake. Last year I had so much trouble piping the frosting that I gave up and used a spatula. This year, I added a bit more milk to my buttercream frosting until it flowed easily through the Wilton bag and decorative tip.

I placed Cadbury mini chocolate eggs around my lamb.  I wanted to add green coconut for "grass". However, I ran out of coconut and just didn't have the energy to run back to the store to buy more. I'm hoping my family will be ok with the look this year.

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Happy Easter to you and your wonderful family, Laura.
And as a little birdie told me: Congratulations on Emily's birthday!!
This is going to be a wonderful Easter for all of you.
The lamb looks beauutiful, will be special for lunch/brunch.
Egg hunting for Gavin? xx to all!

Lyngo said...

Happy Easter Laura to you and your family . The cake is so cute and takes a lot of patience for sure . I bet the grandkids love it !

Cheers;
Lynn G.