Saturday, April 30, 2016

Birthday Booklet

I made a birthday booklet for my dear Aunt Laura who is turning 82 in May. Yes, I was named after her. She's my mom's sister. This booklet is very similar to the booklet I made for her 60th Jubilee two years ago.You can see it HERE along with details on the construction and a photo of the two of us. Aunt Laura's favorite color is purple. 
I am continuing with the embossing folder stamping using Richard Garay's Pine Needles embossing folder.





Stamps: Michael Strong, Stampin' Up, Hero Arts, Stampendous, Inkadinkado Studio K, Stampabilities and Unknown

Distress Inks: wilted violet, fossilized amber, broken china, worn lipstick, crushed olive, vintage photo, hickory smoke, dried marigold, 
Stampin' Up!: wild wasabi, 
Versafine black onyx

Zig and Tombow markers and fun fur fibers.

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Love it Laura! I'm sure she love it too!

Diane Bouse said...

I love purple too. Such a nice gift to give Aunt L.