Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Card of the Day-Tuesday

Happy Tuesday my friends!
Inspired by a card my friend, Lynette made,
today's card has a layer of embossed swirls on blue that remind me of waves
and a layer of embossed "wood", sponged in tea die distress ink.
My oval is stamped with an old fashioned map background stamp (unknown mfg.) 
in creamy caramel ink.
The small seahorse, shell, starfish and fish are all Michael Strong stamps
stamped and edge sponged in brushed corduroy, worn lipstick, dried marigold and broken china inks.
Thanks so much for visiting!

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful card, laura, with a real Summer feeling.
Love how you used all the critters around the boat and make it a focal point.
Great embossing in the background too.

Diane Bouse said...

Great background. I like the seahorse best.