Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Lynette and I spent the day stamping. She helped me with my Christmas tags. We each made a Christmas tag inspired by Nancy Burke's tag
We also tried out a new technique shared by Theresa's blog, inking the non-labeled, "debossed" side of the embossing folder directly with distress ink pads. Then we spritzed with water till the ink "beaded up". Added white card stock and ran it through the Cuttlebug. Dried the paper with a heat tool. As you can see, we were on a roll. This technique does not work in lettered or numbered folders because the inverse letter or number is highlighted with the ink.