Sunday, December 22, 2013

Crocheted Lacy Circle Scarf

Thanks to Hillary and Jessica of Domestic Bliss Squared for sharing their cute Lacy Circle Scarf and crochet instructions. I made the short variation (18 rows) using soft "Red Heart With Love" yarn and a crochet hook (6.0 mm).  I will use this as a hostess gift.

NOTE...I noticed as of July 31, 2023, that my scarf images are not displayed. So I tried to add them again. I hope they "stay" in the post! Not sure why they disappeared.

Also, Domestic Bliss Squared is not longer available online.  So I can no longer give you the link to the instructions for this very fun and easy scarf. 

Also, I see I have images missing from other blog posts of mine. Will try to fix as I have time. I have no idea why this is happening. 


Thanks for visiting.
Peace and all good!

1 comment:

Carole M. said...

can imagine this would be very cosy and snug for your cold winter