Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sewing Hooded Towels

I had a lot of fun making hooded towels recently
using a great tutorial found at Hayley's Project Nursery +Junior blog.
Before starting, I pre-washed all the towels.
I added a different fabric applique to each hood
 to tell them apart.
Used fusible web to bond it to the hood
then sewed it with a satin stitch.
These went together very quickly.



Here are photos of  what they look like on the kids.
Emily, my daughter with Gavin and Vivian.

Emily and Vivian

Emily and Gavin.

Not pictured...Alex
and my honorary grandchildren, Henry and Lucy!

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

AAhhh Laura these are so cute. They turned out nice and the kids look like they are having fun with them. I can remember our gs having a bought one and he loved it.

Diane Bouse said...

So cute. What a great job and love to see them on the little ones.