Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Stampfest with Lynette, August 1, 2019

Lynette and I made some cards way back on Aug. 1st. Finally have some time to blog these.  
We used two Stampin' Up! sets: 
Lynette's In the City set and my Fresh Cuts set.

Lynette designed the In the City cards.

I was in need of several birthday and anniversary cards. Graciously,  Lynette came to my rescue and helped me make 12 cards! She stamped the main outlines. And created the itsy bitsy cars, fussy cutting them all. I used the fill in stamp and added color to the buildings.


This is our sample card-the one I found in my Fresh Cuts stamp set. I think I bought it second hand from a demo, Karen Weber. This card may have been made by her.
 
Here are our cards. We changed the colors a bit and made a few simplifications. 

Here are further modifications by Lynette. Love the addition of the circle layer stamped with "from the heart" She mailed this to us as a thank you for the stamping and visiting day. Her husband came along and we spent the whole day together.

Here is my card.
 I cannot find the list of ink colors we used. I usually write the colors down as we work. But that was over a month ago. If I find my scrap of paper with the info, I'll edit this.

Thanks for visiting!
Enjoy the last few days of summer!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

Gorgeous as always. Love seeing what you are doing.