Friday, November 19, 2021

Thanksgiving Sprig Cards

I keep my cards simple when I make more than a few. This year's Thanksgiving card was inspired by a beautiful card by Debbie Gaudin shared on the Gina K Designs & StampTV Friends Facebook Group. Thank you Debbie for such beautiful inspiration!
I cut a circle mask and then I stamped freehand using Gina K's Grateful Greenery Mini set.  The stitched circle is from Gina's Master Layouts 5.

Inks:
Gina K grass green, fresh asparagus, honey mustard, turquoise sea
Distress gathered twigs, brushed corduroy, wild honey, fossilized amber, twisted citron











The brown sprig is from Gina K's Original Wreath Builder set.




Thanks for visiting. I am so thankful for family and friends and for just being alive!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

These are gorgeous. They will be a breath of fresh air in the mail.