Monday, November 27, 2023

Halloween Cards 2023


In looking back at my 2020 Halloween cards, I decided to make this cat and moon card AGAIN. It was inspired by Tami Bastiaans card from her Plays Well With Paper blog.

Had fun with the Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Snarky Cat Halloween set. 

For the moon, I just outlined a punched circle with a Faber Castell PITT pen and then added dots inside for the moon's craters.

Trees are from Stampscapes. 



Fussy cut my own bats and ghosts drawn from home made templates.
Bird background from a stencil in my stash.


Oval alphabet from Michael Strong. Candy corn from Hero Arts. Pumpkins are an unmounted stamp.

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and all good!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY hALLOWEEN cAT CARD. iT IS STILL ON THE COFFEE TABLE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME WHEN i AM ON THE COUCH!