Monday, March 18, 2024

Stampfest at Lynette's January 31, 2024

Time flies...can't believe it's been almost 7 weeks since our Stampfest on Jan. 31! Finally have these cards up on the blog. Sorry for the delay! 


Used Gina K's Powder Blue mini inkpad to swipe the paper directly with ink for the background. Then used Gina K's Water Droplet stencil and a blending brush with the same Powder Blue ink.

Flowers and leaves are from a Stampin Up! clear set called What I love. They are stamped in Gina K's Blue Denim ink.


Lynette also wanted to make a sprig card like my Christmas thank you cards. I found inspiration for those here: Jackie Bolhuis' cards which she posted on her blog and YouTube.

Used the 3 different sprigs and the sentiment from Gina K's Perfect Poinsettia set. The pinecone is from Stampin' Up!'s Fantastic Foliage set. I forget which stamp set had the cute little group of 3 berries...

Used Gina K's You Have My Heart set for the guitar. I think the musical notes and sentiment are from Lynette's stash. Not sure which brown and blue inks were used.

I used Stampin Up's Little Shapes set, from 2000 instead of creating my own blocks with fun foam, though it would be fun to try!
Gina K inks: powder blue, dusty rose and peach bellini 
The flowers are from Lynette's stash: Time Well Spent by Stampin Up!
Ink Colors: Gina K's Key Lime, Sweet Corn and kept the Powder Blue.


Thank you so much for visiting!
Peace and all good.

No comments: