Monday, July 16, 2018

My Dad's 90th Birthday

This is the card I made for my dad's 90th birthday.  Most of the time I use my Stampin' Up! train stamp set, All Aboard, for the cards I make him because he is a big train fan. For this card I also used Stampscapes trees stamps and the bush stamp. Versafine Black Onyx ink was used for all the stamping. The mountains were hand drawn with gray colored pencil. Used colored pencils for the sky, valley and over the stamped trees.

Dad's birthday is today, July 16. We celebrated on Saturday with our family at a Lithuanian restaurant that was recommended to dad several years ago. We had a wonderful time and the food was so delicious!
Here is Dad with the Texas Chocolate Cake I made for him.

Here I am with our 3 grandchildren, Alex, Gavin and Vivian.

Here we are enjoying the meal.

Here's a close up of the cake.

Thanks for visiting! Wishing you a JOY-filled day!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

What a nice celebration. Your dad looks great!