Monday, April 22, 2019

Easter 2019 Lamb Cake

Happy Easter Monday!

Here is the lamb cake I made for our Easter celebration yesterday.
I used my mom's Wonderful Pound Cake recipe
and butter cream frosting.
I spread a layer of frosting on with a spatula first.
Then I piped on the frosting with a Wilton bag and star tip.
I used green food coloring to color the coconut for grass.
Then added Cadbury eggs on top.

Here is a close up. I like to use raisins for the eyes and mouth.

Wishing you a beautiful 50 days of Easter!

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Wow I love it! I use to make this one too. Also had a cross pan too. Brings back lots of memories of cakes i use to make. I like how you added the bow.
Happy Easter!

Diane Bouse said...

I love that you do this every year. Have you compared pictures.from all the years? It would be interesting to see the comparison.