Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Wednesday Card of the Day

Today's card features the small seahorse from Michael Strong's Cloisonne Seahorse stamp set.
My inspiration is from Kim Undseth's card.

My card base is Stampin' Up cardstock from my stash. Using a Time Holtz stencil from a Distress Mixed Media Spray Stain kit, I stenciled the circles and numbers with Artist's Loft Acrylic modeling paste and let it dry thoroughly. 

My tag is made with watercolor paper from my stash. Used distress ink smooshed onto acrylic block plus water and a paintbrush to add color to the tag: abandoned coral, crushed olive, carved pumpkin. Used a corner punch and a 1/4 inch hole punch on the top, then added twine.

The edges of a doily and torn sheet music are sponged with frayed burlap distress ink.

Stamped Mike's seahorse and sentiment (by Momenta) with distress barn door ink.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

Love the layers on this and the colors. Seahorses are one of my favorites.