Sunday, May 24, 2020

Beautiful Friendship Cards

My friend, Mona, gave me the Stampin' Up! set called Beautiful Friendship. I complimented her on a card she sent me and before I knew it, that set was in my mailbox! 

 I pulled out my little "wooden peg bow maker" for the small bows. Thank you Hetty-for giving that to me!

These cards were inspired by Julianne Richards card.


Inks: Stampin' Up! almost amethyst, Distress mowed lawn

Stamps: Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts, Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous-cling "saying stuff", DeNami Design

Hoping you are safe during this Covid pandemic.
Sending love and hugs and prayers!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

We received one of these beautiful cards for our Anniversary. You always amaze me that you not only remember you actually send the card! Thank you.