Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Script Beautiful Friendship

 

Here are three cards I made for September's anniversaries. My inspiration came from Ingrid L's floral card that I saw on Pinterest. I really liked the way she used her script stamp with the flowers.

Now for a closer look...



The card base is cream cardstock with a laid finish from my stash. 

Stamps: Stampin' Up!'s Beautiful Friendship and Botanicals (script); Hero Arts Ribbon Message Stamp & Cut (sentiment stamped and die cut)

Inks: Stampin' Up! Going Grey, Pretty in Pink, Rose Romance, Certainly Celery on the first 2 cards. Switched to Wild Wasabi on the third card.

Thanks so much for visiting! Hope you are having some happy moments this week! Stay safe from Covid!

2 comments:

Diane Bouse said...

Soft and beautiful for an anniversary wish.

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Hi! LOVE the softness of the stamped flowers...looks so watercolory too. Beautiful for anniversaries.