Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Watercolor Beach Scene Cards

Instead of using a blending brush and ink to make beach backgrounds, I used watercolor paints and also watercolor pencils (bottom right). I was inspired by Lindsay Weirich's YouTube Painting VS Stamping Card Making Showdown. I am not an artist; just having fun.  Below are the finished cards.




Supplies: 
Jane Davenport watercolors, Stampin' Up! watercolor pencils, Versamark Watermark inkpad, VersaMarker Watermark pen,  Stampendous Stampin Stuff white opaque embossing powder, 

Hero Arts CM317 Color Layering Sea & Sky, CM316 Color Layering Waves, CL342 Everyday Sayings, 

Inks:
distress-abandoned coral, tea dye, walnut
Stampin' UP! going grey, tempting turquoise, summer starfruit, hello honey, delightful Dijon
Versafine onxy black

Thanks for tuning in! Peace and all good!

2 comments:

Diane Bouse said...

These are absolutely stunning and make me so jealous. I want to see the ocean!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your cards- and I have to say- you are an artist : ) Love how the sentiments look like writing in the sand!
Hoping you are well- the summer if flying by!