Sunday, August 28, 2022

Cards made with Stencil Spritz Layers

I made these cards using the two Stencil Spritz panels from the Aug. 23 Stampfest at Lynette's. You can find more info on our Stampfest is HERE. Both of  my panels had problems. I had a black smudge on this panel. Covered it with a die cut butterfly from Momenta.

Stamp: Gina K Friendly Silhouettes

To make this card I used parts of my second Stampfest Stencil Spritz panel. I did not get a clean impression when I stamped my panel with black ink. I was using Lynette's Tim Holtz platform. When I tried to re-stamp the image, my paper had shifted on the platform. So I just took the panel home with me. Later on, I decided to punch 2 hearts and cut a 1 rectangle for this card. The love text background layer was made with Stampin Up's Love by Definition background stamp (from 2003). To that I added burlap and a bow made from ribbon.  

Sentiment stamp from Gina K Stippled Flowers

You can always click on an image to see a larger version.

Thanks for visiting! Wishing you peace and all good!

No comments: