Saturday, November 5, 2022

Stampfest at Lynette's, November 3, 2022

 Lynette and I had a great time stamping and visiting on Thursday, November 3.  I fell in love with a beach card she made, like the 2 window cards above. She let me copy her design. It was very fun and easy to make because she had figured out the placement and the colors! The middle card was inspired by a card on Pinterest.

I made 2 beach cards because the first window piece that I die cut was not straight. 
Stamped all the images in Versafine Onyx Black ink. 
The main stamp is called Path to the Beach by Impression Obsession.
The bucket, shovel, shells & starfish stamp is an OLD foam mounted Stampin' Up! stamp from 1990!
Additional stamps: shell and starfish stamp with some sand texture, the sun and the clouds stamps.
Die from Gina K's Master Layouts 5.
Used SU's summer sun and ballet blue inks for the sun and clouds.
Used colored pencils to color the scene. For the sand, I also added some wavy lines here and there, just like Lynette's card.  

This card has a narrower white border around the window because my paper slipped when I cut it with the cuttlebug. 
The card was easy and fun to make because Lynette had all the details figured out! All I had to do was copy!

The second card was inspired by a Pinterest we found. Could not find the website source of the pin, however. I did not get a photo of Lynette's card, which was the same as this except no sentiment added yet.

We used an old Hero Arts square shadow stamp for the squares.
Inks: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, SU Barely Banana and SU certainly celery. 
The shadow stamp is from SU’s Just Because set. Sentiment from Lynette's stash. Both were stamped in Versafine Onxy Black ink.

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and all good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Diane Bouse said...

Sweet and easy cards. Love the silohette look. I know that is probably misspelled.