Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Delayed Post...Fabric Painting on T-shirt

In the summer of 2022 I pulled out some t-shirts from my stash and did some fabric painting. There were some really hot days and that inspired me to make these t-shirts sleeveless. I had fun trying to  paint flowers on these t-shirts. I used some old flower painted t-shirts as a guide. I need to have a sample! These were comfy when I was pulling weeds from the flower beds. I had not played with painting shirts in years and years.

Before painting, I altered the t-shirts, making two of them sleeveless.

I used Acrylic Paints mixed with Fabric Medium. A lot of my paints had dried out, so I bought a few more bottles from the craft store. 

I made a few variations on the layout of the placement of the flowers and leaves.
 
This blouse has short sleeves. I can wear it year round!

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and all Good!

No comments: