Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Artistically Inked Stamp Set from Mona


My dear friend, Mona, recently sent me a package of stamping goodies including, but not limited to the  Stampin' Up! Artistically Inked stamp set. Plus, she sent me a beautiful card made from SU's Artistically Inked stamp set, following Jackie Bolhuis' YouTube tutorial. Jackie's method is similar to the old One Sheet Wonder technique, but she mindfully stamps to create 4 beautiful cards. Her technique was very quick and easy and fun!

I took a photo of my attempt, putting my inkpads in the picture so I'd remember what colors I used. I found it very helpful to follow Jackie's YouTube while I stamped on the entire sheet of cardstock.





I copied Mona's method of stamping the envelopes. This Artistically Inked stamp set was perfect for this technique and so much fun. 

I will created another blogpost for the Gina K Mandala Maker-original set.

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and all good!

2 comments:

Mona said...

I love how your cards turned out!

Diane Bouse said...

These cards all are so pretty and fresh looking.