Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Gina K's Mandala Maker Stamp set from Mona

My dear friend, Mona, recently sent me a package of stamping goodies including but not limited to Gina K's original Mandala Maker stamp set and Fancy Phrases stamps and dies.

I used Gina K's original Wreath Builder stencils, both the 3-3/4" and 4" versions. You can see in the photos, the 4" wreath builder extends almost to the edge of a regular 4-1/4" by 5-1/4" card.

I also followed Jennifer McGuire's Kaleidoscope Cards YouTube as I worked. She was very helpful in deciding which stamps to use! I followed her blue and green color scheme at first to get me started. It was very relaxing to make these mandala cards.

I added notes to my image for future reference. I marked the center of my card by taking the ruler and matching opposite corners. I stamped twice for most of the images to get good color coverage. 

I used all of Gina K's aqua/turquoise inks in this mandala...from the center outward: Sea Glass, Ocean Mist, Turquoise Sea, Blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal. I had already stamped and die cut the Gina K Fancy Phrases Happy Birthday sentiment (Thank You Mona!!). Maybe I should have stamped it in Tranquil Teal instead of Versafine Onyx Black ink? I added Gina K Disco Balls sequins on some of my cards.

I'm glad I marked the ink colors used on this one...Gina K's Light Orchid, Sea Glass, Lovely Lavender and Medium Orchid as shown. I probably would not have remembered them!

Thanks for visiting!
Peace and all good!

2 comments:

Mona said...

Beautiful cards, as usual!

Diane Bouse said...

Wowsa. They look like so much work.