Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Monogrammed Jeans

Over the years I have made lots of monogrammed pocket jeans as gifts.
Now I have the pleasure of sewing for our grandchildren!
(click on image for larger view)

Gavin is showing me his sand art.



Gavin's pants



Is Vivian is modeling her jeans?



Vivian's jeans


Here is Alex wearing his Star Wars shorts
and purchased onsie where I have added a fabric applique from the Star Wars fabric.
I don't have a photo of him in his jeans....yet.


Alex's jeans


Regarding the notes in my photos...
I add notes for myself with the hope 
that the next time I sew with the pattern I might be more efficient...
we'll see how that idea works out.

I found a new way to display images side by side in blogger.
A great big thank you to Sharon Brennan for sharing her tutorial  on 

Update, June 4, 2018...I noticed the images were elongated when views on mobile device.
I reset image size to small. By clicking on image you can see a larger version.
Thanks for visiting.