Saturday, June 16, 2018

Anniversary Cards

I pulled out my old Stampin' Up! Roses in Winter set after seeing so many cards made with Abstract Impressions. This card was inspired by Vicki's card on Splitcoast way back in July of 2008!
Used Hero Arts Stamp & Cut - Ribbon Messages for the sentiment.
Inks: distress spun sugar, worn lipstick and oxide peeled paint

My friend, Lynette gave me the stitched oval die cut piece last week. I'm glad to be using it, instead of saving it in my stash! Used my old Stampin' Up Spring Garden for the flowers.

Sentiment is from Hero Arts CL342 Everyday Sayings
Inks: distress worn lipstick, oxide peeled paint

Cuttlebug embossing folder is Textile texture.

Thanks a million for visiting!
Hope you have some fun today!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

Pretty in pink. Always love receiving your cards.