Monday, April 12, 2021

Geocaching Stamping with Grace

My sister, Grace asked me to help make some SWAG for Geocaching. She came over on Holy Saturday, April 3rd and we had a blast playing with stamping and also just hanging out! 

Since I don't know much about geocaching, I found some information about it online. According to the Geocaching site, geocaching is..."a real-world, outdoor treasure hunting game using GPS-enabled devices. Participants navigate to a specific set of GPS coordinates and then attempt to find the geocache (container) hidden at that location." There is a lot more information about Geocaching at that website in case you are interested.

I think the SWAG stands for "Stuff We All Get". Click HERE for info on SWAG and trackables.

Grace brought some wooden tags and chose some stamps from my stash. 

Stamped:
FTF (first to find) from various clear alphabet stamps
Birds on a line from Tim Holtz/Visual Artistry/Stampers Anonymous CSS25870 Life's Possibilities, 
Sun outline from a Sunshine stamp set labeled: JB0844 Jillibean Soup/Hampton Arts,
Sentiment from Stampscapes Scenic Sentiments Sheet #4,
Tiny flowers from Stamps by Judith
fuzzyace printed by hand with Faber-Castell PITT pen-black

Inks used: VersaFine onyx black. I cannot remember if I used Stampin' Up or Distress inkpads for the tiny flowers.

Grace took a couple photos of me at my stamping desk. I thought you might like to see how I look now, at age 67!




Thanks so much for visiting! Peace and all good!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

Very cool post with info I did not know. Always nice to see my friend's smiling face.