Monday, March 21, 2016

Bits and Pieces

While trying to de-clutter my stamping area, I put together these cards
using bits and pieces I had collected.
Sponged distress inks dried marigold, twisted citron and broken china using a "stencil" which was a plastic film on my new laptop keyboard. Flowers stamped in wild honey and squeezed lemonade.
Used one of my favorite Stampin' Up! sets: Watercolor Garden.

This distress ink background was calling for Dina Wakley's Scribbly Birds
and my vertical Happy Birthday by Verses. 
Used a strip of tulle for the bow at the bottom. It's difficult to see. 
Ink: Versafine black onyx

Used a recycled piece (leaves) and a previously stamped text piece.
The gentlemen,stamped in distress vintage photo and sponged in black soot,
 are from a Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection set called Curious Possibility

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Carolee said...

You shouldn't tell that you used scraps! The cards are beautiful. Your Stampscape framed piece is beautiful also.Happy Easter!