Friday, August 21, 2020

Anniversary Beautiful Friendship Cards

I continue to enjoy making cards with the Stampin' Up! Beautiful Friendship set that my friend gave me. Here are two anniversary cards.



On the second card I fussy cut the roses and attached with dimensional foam. The banner is made with the Hero Arts' DC184 Ribbon Messages Stamp & Cut set.  This Hero Arts die cuts perfectly every time, unlike some other brands of dies. I avoid the dies where the paper sticks inside and you need to poke the pieces out with a pin.

INKS: 
Distress - wilted violet, scattered straw, dried marigold
Stampin' Up! - almost amethyst, certainly celery, pretty in pink, rose romance

STAMPS: 
Stampin' Up!, Stampablities, Hero Arts 

Thank you so much for visiting! Stay safe from Covid!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

The second card is my favorite. I like that there are more flowers in the spray. Nice job as always.