Tuesday, August 11, 2020

PaperArtsy Kids Plate 2

I bought this PaperArtsy stamp set, "Kids-Plate 2" a long time ago. So glad to get some use from it. I have shared my most recent card first. Then you will see two cards made a few months ago.

Used Sizzix Texture Fades embossing folder Rays, sponging it with distress inks:
 faded jeans, fossilized amber, rusty hinge.
Images were stamped with faded jeans and rusty hinge and fussy cut.
Sponged antique linen on the white areas except for the sentiment.
Used a grey blue card base from my stash.

I love this world map embossing folder, but it is not mine. I think I made some impressions of it from my friend's embossing folder.

This card uses Stampin' UP!'s Old World Map stamp. I think date on it is 1998!

Hope you are having a great week. Please stay safe from Covid!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

The top one is my favorite. I think because the colors are more vibrant. Nice job on all of them.