I couldn't wait to try Sandra's embossing folder technique after spotting it online yesterday.
Following her directions, I stamped directly on the inside top of the embossing folder
before running it through my cuttlebug.
I used a musical notes background stamp from Judikins and tea dye distress ink.
It worked like a charm! Only the background had the stamped part.
The birds and swirls remained un-inked!
I think you end up with a mirror image of the stamp, but it's not very noticeable for this stamp.
I pretty much CASE'd her card except I used distress tea dye and spun sugar inks.
Had so much fun with it, I made two more slight variations.
Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls embossing folder
Stamps: Rubber Stampede, Stampabilities, Stampin' Up!
Zig black marker
Fibers from my stash
Thanks for visiting!