Monday, April 27, 2015

Watercolor Backgrounds

Happy Monday...well, the day is almost over, but I just wanted to share the watercolor fun I had today.
I started with Koh-I-Noor watercolors but it was difficult to get a nice amount of color with these.
I liked Lynette's Angora watercolors much better.
I decided to try Distress Reinkers for the 2nd and 3rd pieces.
I just touched the tip of the eye dropper applicator to my craft sheet 
and added a bit of water with my brush. 
Much easier! 
Plus I have a ton of these in lots of colors.
I've grouped my work in twos: background, then stamped card.
Used Versafine Black Onyx ink to stamp the images.















Materials:
Koh-I-Noor watercolors, Reinkers, brush, water
Viva Decor Pearl Pen Transparent
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Stamps: Stampin' Up!, Stampers Anonymous, Hampton Arts, Paper Impressions, Inkadinkado

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea with these colorfulbackgrounds,Laura! And
    all stamped so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the piece with the face. The red 'dripping' down really sets it off. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!