Sunday, July 19, 2020

Fresh Cuts with Burlap Card

Here is another Fresh Cuts card. As before, I stamped the rectangular image using distress oxide gathered twigs ink. When thoroughly dry, I used my makeup brushes to add color using distress worn lipstick and crushed olive ink. Wrapped that panel with brown twine. 

I attached a piece of cream burlap to a kraft card base using tear off double sided adhesive tape.  Just in case that adhesive isn't strong enough, I also added a little acrylic medium in the middle part so the burlap doesn't fall off the card. Attached the card to the burlap with adhesive foam that is very sticky. I hope that's strong enough to stick to the burlap.

Sentiment from from Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous-THJ009 Cling Stamp-Saying Stuff.

Thanks so much for visiting! Stay healthy and safe!

2 comments:

Rosie Guiher said...

Beautiful make Laura!

Diane Bouse said...

Love the white burlap. What a nice touch.