Monday, July 27, 2020

Tulip Cards


These three cards were made with tulip panels from my stash. I think I used watercolor crayons to color directly on the rubber stamp, spritzing it first. I hope the recipients don't mind getting a tulip in summer!

This background was stamped with a small stamp I bought as a souvenir from Wooten's Scrapbook Co. in Ontario California in 2010. I stamped the multiple leaves stamp with Stampin' Up! certainly celery. Used SU's wild wasabi for the single leaf. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Fiskars and is stamped in SU's rose red (same for all three cards)

This background was made with stamps from two Stampin' Up sets: Just Like You and Hand Painted Petites using SU's wild wasabi ink.

Here the background is stamped with a leaf from SU's In Full Bloom. 

Thanks so much for visiting! Please be safe and stay healthy during this Covid pandemic!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

These are lovely with the watercolor effect. Each just subtly different.