Thursday, July 30, 2020

Layered Guy Card


This birthday card was inspired by a card on  Anita Houston's Artful Maven blog. My card is quite simple compared to Anita's card. Sometimes I find it difficult to come up with card ideas for a guy. So I'm very thankful to Anita for the inspiration!

I love all the ephemera Anita used. I created my own ephemera making my tag to fit my card and stamping it with a Tim Holtz date chart stamp. Tim's ticket was stamped on red cardstock with distress ground espresso. The brown layer was dry embossed with Tim Holtz's Sizzix Alterations Bottle Caps folder.

 Stamps
Used three sets that are called Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection Stampers Anonymous:
a weathered clock stamp-Clear stamp, Life's Possibilities CSS25870
a date chart stamp on tag-Cling stamp, The Journey CSS30232
ticket-Cling stamp-City Central CSS27911

Stampin' Up! Office Ephemera, and birthday stamp

Inks
Distress ground espresso, gathered twigs, stormy sky

Thanks for visiting! Stay safe and healthy!

1 comment:

Diane Bouse said...

I love architectural and old things layered for any type of card. Nice job.