Friday, July 31, 2020

Z-Fold Card Inspired by Hetty and Club Scrap

Made this Z-fold card after seeing Hetty Sanders' Z-fold cards, whose inspiration came from Club Scap's Z-fold cards here and here.  I used cardstock and printed paper from my stash. 

The card stands up nicely.

This card fits inside an A2 envelope measuring 4-3/8 by 5-3/4 inches.

I stamped a rose from Stampin' Up!'s Hand Painted Petites, with distress peeled paint ink for the stem/leaves and SU ruby red ink for the rose. I stamped off twice for the solid part of the rose. The sentiment from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings, is also stamped in SU's Ruby Red. 

Thanks for visiting! I hope you are having a great day!

2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

These papers are so wonderful and romantic...perfect for an anniversary.

Diane Bouse said...

I love cards that have some engineering and are different. What size does this end up being? Very nicely done.